Monday, October 4, 2010

FEATURE: MessyCarla

Hihihi.
I have just finished updating my new blog list. There are some really GREEEAAATT blogs out there, particularly fashion ones...i spend waaay too much of my time sifting through them and visiting corresponding web pages.

SooOOoo.


I thought I might dedicate a post or two to some blogs that I have been following for the last few months.

This feature is about the one and only 'Messy Carla'





Messy Carla - Fashion blog in a size 16



From one red head to another;


I thought Messy Carla would be a perfect first feature because it is one of the first blogs I followed when I stumbled upon this crazy, bloggin' scene.

Carla reviews the most loveliest of things - everything from hair products to footwear...and posts pics of cute accessories and clothes from a range of different online stores; including ASOS, River Island, Topshop and New Look.
She also regularly posts pics of her own purchases as well as her very own outfit posts.

This is ideal for me because after shopping in London last year I have been (a tad bit) addicted to European online shopping, sooooo it is wonderful to be able to visit Carla's page and see all the newest products and clothing available in the U.K.

Also, I can not express how GREAT it is to see a blog promoting something larger than a size 10. ..!! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment